Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Blog Party for My Aunt Sherry

My Aunt Sherry is having a blogiversary party. Here are some "small talk" questions/answers. Click on the picture to join and maybe win prizes.



1. What type of job do you have? I go let a dog out during the day.

2. Where do you live? Naperville

3. Where do you do your crafts/art work? I do woodworking in the garage.

4. What is your favorite daytime beverage? Fizzy water and iced tea.

What is your favorite dessert? icecream, cake, chocolate bread

5. Do you watch soap opera's and if you do what's your favorite? I don't watch soap operas but I will watch it if someone is wearing an eyepatch.

6. What's the last movie you saw in a movie theatre? Hancock.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Thanks for joining in Alexander! I love ice cream too!! Yum!! Do you like the Pirates of the Caribean movies?

Aunt Sherry

Melinda Cornish said...

I Love your answers! How great that you come to your Aunt Sherrys party! Melinda

Suzie Button said...

You must like animals, huh? I wish I had someone to let my dogs in and out during the day, they whine a lot! Thanks for being part of our party, Alexander!

Dianne said...

Nice to meet you Alexander! Dog letting out is an important job! And you do woodworking? Awesome!!

Barbara Hagerty said...

What a great blog! Good for you, Alexander! I had a lot of fun looking at your pictures and reading your posts! Glad you've joined-in on your aunt's blog party!

Star Wars Horoscope

Star Wars Horoscope for Taurus
You are a dependable creature, but you do tend to be stubborn.
You like material possessions and love to win at games.
You hate being bossed around or losing.
You may succumb to your physical strength when upset.

Star wars character you are most like: Chewbacca